Friday, September 14, 2012

DIY Friday: Look What I Can Do With My Nuts! (Totally G rated)

I have a chestnut tree in my front yard. Unfortunately, it's not an edible-chestnut tree. And if I leave the chestnuts on the ground in my yard, I end up with a million baby chestnut trees come spring.... not exactly what I want mere inches from my driveway.
 
So I picked up all the chestnuts I could find when I got home from work so that my husband doesn't complain about it when he gets home from his "man trip" camping adventure on Sunday. But now I've got a pile of chesnuts and nothing to do with them...  oh do I?
 
 
Look at all the things I can do with my nuts!
 
 
Chestnut necklace
Photo Credit: Lilybel




Chestnut Buggies
Photo Credit: Nini Makes

Chestnut Chaps
Photo Credit: Babyccino Kids

Napkin Ring
Photo Credit: Martha and Me

Gobble Gobble Turkeys
Photo Credit: Crack of Dawn Crafts

Decorative Vases
Photo Credit: Lavish & Lime

Penguin
Photo Credit: Squidoo

Keep Away Spiders & Moths
Photo Credit: Here We Are Together

Bowl O' Nuts
Photo Credit: Jeanne Winters 
So grab your nuts and get crackin' on one of these great craft ideas!

Happy Couponing!
-Coupon Mama Massachusetts

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment